cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: npm install -g cordova failure
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 17:51:18 GMT
This workaround works for me too. Thx Mike!

-Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Billau [mailto:mike.billau@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 9:01 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: npm install -g cordova failure

The same thing happened to me on Windows 7.
After this failed update, cordova couldn't be found, somehow it was removed.

I had to wack /users/me/AppData/Roaming/npm-cache/cordova folder and then redo the install
with npm install -g cordova.
It seems to work fine now.

This isn't the first time I've had problems with updating from npm...however I use the git
client as a shell and just generally have a pretty messed up dev environment, so I've always
been a hesitant to claim there is a bug since afaict I've been the only one with this issue.