cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Plugins Release today
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 20:16:16 GMT
Thank you, Steve! It is definitely a good reserve way to proceed,  but I think we should target
to single post and no changes after so I'm discussing options with my colleagues to see if
there is an easy way to achieve this. As for the current release let's keep it as is in this
situation. Thank you!

-Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Gill [mailto:stevengill97@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2013 10:52 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Plugins Release today

Hey Sergey,

We can still add the lines. The File plugin didn't get released with this release. Feel free
to share the line you want added about contacts with me and I can add it to the blog post.
You are always welcomed to go edit the blog post by pulling down the site if you want to go
that route instead.

-Steve