cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Wargo, John" <john.wa...@sap.com>
Subject RE: Camera targetWidth & targetHeight
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 18:34:37 GMT
That works for me. What about if you only supply one parameter? I think that should be supported
and iOS be adjusted to it applies to the 'right' axis.

John M. Wargo
Twitter: @johnwargo

-----Original Message-----
From: agrieve@google.com [mailto:agrieve@google.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Grieve
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 11:39 AM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Camera targetWidth & targetHeight

Just to recap (correct if I'm wrong) -
1. targetWidth & targetHeight are not being interpreted consistently across
platforms.
2. What they should do is:
  - Never grow the image
  - Shrink the image while maintaining aspect ratio, such that both
dimension of the resized image fit within targetWidth & targetHeight.

Certainly sounds good to me!