cordova-dev mailing list archives

From John Wargo <j...@johnwargo.com>
Subject CLI version to install
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 19:26:26 GMT
Here's a silly question for you - how do developers know what versions of the CLI are available
to install?

I know I can install the latest CLI using:

npm install -g cordova

Right now our plugins haven't been tested with Cordova 3.3, so I'm trying to update my CLI
to version 3.2, but you know the following won't work:

npm install -g cordova@3.2.0

because the numbering scheme has changed.

I know that for 3.1, the version was 3.1.0-0.2.0, but how would anybody know that?  I looked
at the release blog and there's no reference to the long version the CLI. The npm registry
doesn't list anything. I can't find anything in the docs. How do I determine what the available
versions are for 3.2.0?