cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zalewa <pzal...@mozilla.com>
Subject [Contacts] Tests and FFOS plugin
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 13:58:09 GMT
I've added FFOS support
(https://github.com/zalun/cordova-plugin-contacts)

I needed to modify the tests as well to make it work under FFOS
FFOS Contacts API requires the app to by "privilleged" which bans inline
javascript.
(https://github.com/zalun/cordova-mobile-spec)

I've been working on automated tests only. Test 21 was depending on test
20. I modified test 20 so it's deleting the gContactObj.
21 is now testing returned (from save) fields like addresses,
organizations and categories.

I haven't yet updated the manual test and it isn't working well yet.
I haven't yet added quirks to the docs, it's gonna happen soon.

It would be good if someone would check if the tests are working on
other devices. Thanks.
--
Piotr Zalewa
Mozilla