cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Barth <david.ba...@canonical.com>
Subject Re: 3.3.0 Release
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 13:34:35 GMT
Le 11/12/2013 23:49, Steven Gill a écrit :
> The master branch on CLI now depends on the correct plugman. That problem
> should be good.
>
> I will review the two pull requests and merge in if they look good.
And there is a 3rd one to make it run more reliably:
https://github.com/Zaspire/cordova-ubuntu/commit/faff5d6f1d710426181ea966bf88214ff076d91f

> I am not sure about the CLI not honoring the dependencies expressed in
> package.json. I don't think the CLI has any logic to do that. I think it
> should be handled in a platform level script. Maybe force npm install
> before the create command runs? Maybe create an init script like
> blackberry10 has and run that while running check reqs? Others might have
> better suggestions for this one.
Carlos clarified things. The pull requests above are going in the same
direction, ie ensuring the installation of dependencies by the platform
scripts themselves.

> Other platforms ran into the permission issue you mentioned. I think
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3812 should have fixed it. Maybe
> others can chime in with some suggestions here too.
Yes, I couldn't re-install support for android in a test example either.
This will help.

David