cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gauthier <m...@silverorange.com>
Subject Re: File plugin threading on iOS
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 21:40:20 GMT
I quickly updated the File plugin to do the local file uri stuff in
resolveLocalFileSystemURI in the background using [self.commandDelegate
runInBackground:^{}].

It works and allows my app interface to respond while the FS calls are
resolving. Is this approach crazy or obviously broken in some way?

Cheers,
Mike