cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "John M. Wargo" <jwarg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camera targetWidth & targetHeight
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 03:37:23 GMT
Yes, that's what I determined in my testing. IMHO the other platforms should do that as well.
No need to force both if the developer simply wants to set one of them. The docs say both
are required - either Android is wrong or the other platforms are wrong.

I say we remove that reference from the docs and update the other platforms so they work like
Android does. Android is right on only requiring one of the parameters plus it properly deals
with the device in portrait or landscape mode (which iOS does not).