cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jian Ouyang <jian.ouyang.em...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedded WebView support on Windows 8
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 23:34:36 GMT
I am not a Cordva developer,  but I do use Cordova for cross-platform development.

My suggestion is that you use the CLI to create an application for the Windows 8 platform
and go through the code, if you think you can augment the code for you purpose, use it. Otherwise,
forget about it.

Cordova’s Windows 8 support is not based on embedded web view as Visual Studio already comes
with store apps dev in javascript only so why bother for an embeded control.
The support is quite neat if you really get into it.