cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Maxime LUCE <Max...@somatic.fr>
Subject Platforms which are in subdirectory in repositories can't be added by cli since 3.1.0-0.2.0
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 18:20:23 GMT
Hello,

I found that platforms which are in a subdirectory of their repository can't be added by cli.
I found that in the commit d75c0585c88ee9283db400f0c946027bd9d6e1ea in cordova-cli repository,
someone removed detection from these platforms.

I created and resolved issue CB-5295 by doing a simple test over targeted platform.
I think we must configure a "subdir" options in platforms.js to tell other modules that project
can be in a sub directory in its repository.
What about that ? Can someone review and merge CB5295 ?

You can find fix at :
https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/69

Cordialement.
Maxime LUCE