cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-seg...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Windows 8 platforms now ready to be published in Store automatically
Date Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:58:38 GMT
Congrats, great job! I will review the changes and comment PRs but won't be able to merge them.

-Sergey
-----Original Message-----
From: Maxime LUCE [mailto:Maxime@somatic.fr]
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 8:38 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Windows 8 platforms now ready to be published in Store automatically

Hi,

After many fixes on the CLI, I finally can make build process fully automatic and compatible
with Windows Store Certification rules.
My app update based on CLI, has been accepted today in Windows Store.

To make CLI fully compatible with Windows Store rules, I had to integrate those fix to my
local CLI :
CB-5400 - Version and Id are not set correctly into Windows 8 project.
CB-5410 - Set appx manifest identity name using package name.
CB-5411 - Append an author property to config_parser.
CB-5412 - Update appxmanifest DisplayName and PublisherName properties.
CB-5421 - Add BOM to all html, js, css files to ensure app can pass Windows Store Certification.

With all these fixes, I was able to generated well formatted Windows 8 projects and those
project is passing Windows Store certification.
Woohoooooooooooooooooo...

Could someone review those issues please ?

Cordialement.
Maxime LUCE
maxime@touchit.fr
06 28 60 72 34