cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transitioning to a better File API implementation
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 15:03:37 GMT
Ian, will there be changes that app developers will need to do? If so, those should be clearly
documented in a migration guide. If not, it sounds like the [improved] tests should pass on
both the old and new versions, which would be sweet.

Is there work which needs to be done on the other platforms (BB, WP8, Win8, FFOS, etc) so
that those platforms don't get left behind? If so, would it make sense to reach out to those
platform owners and at least get Jira items created with some notes?

Sounds like you've built some very significant improvements. Thanks!