cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Naik, Archana" <na...@lab126.com>
Subject Re: 3.2.0 released
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:00:48 GMT
Thank you Steven for doing this!!

CLI & Plugman are both on a fireos branch. They both require more work.

CLI -> firstly I had to manually download amazon webview sdk and copy it
into my cordova-amazon-fireos directory that got lazy loaded. This is not
an ideal workflow but it was documented well so meh.

[AN] : Yes, that's by design for now. If you have better ideas please let
me know and I will look into it.

 Secondly, it is sitll
failing to install for me. I need to spend a bit more time to figure out
why.

[AN]: CLI is failing because of the repo URL. Currently, its pointing to
Github URL. I will change it to apache one and it should fix the problem.

Plugman -> tests aren't loading properly for fireos.

[AN]: HmmÅ I am pretty sure I ran "npm test" and it was fine. Any
particular branch or all of them are failing of ryou?

CordovaJS -> Do you have a pull request for this? Just using Androids?

[AN]: I have the repo ready with fireos changes. I will send the pull
request soon.

Thanks again,
Archana