cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: cordova serve broken
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 21:54:48 GMT
Brian wrote:
> did you try navigating to localhost:8000??
> I just updated to latest (deployed) bits and its still broken for me
> (can we start a new thread about ./platforms/html5 ?)

Jenny is testing cordova-cli @master (git fetch¹d today), and we¹re using
cordova-blackberry@3.2.x (git fetch¹d today).

She did:
cordova create 'A new App' a b
cd 'A new App¹
cordova platform add blackberry10

cordova serve

And then saw:

Static file server running on port 8000 (i.e. http://localhost:8000)
CTRL + C to shut down

And then when we visited http://localhost:8000, we saw a page with
³Package Metadata², there¹s a link for ³blackberry10² and Š well, that¹s
my definition of ³working².

and may be unlawful.