cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: cordova serve enhancements
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 13:44:16 GMT
On 11/5/13, 7:25 AM, "Andrew Grieve" <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:
>Looks awesome! Really great improvement.
>
>I've pulled it in & umade a small tweak to fix doRoot() not being called.

Doh. I had rewritten the regexp there and then decided that I didn¹t want
to include that regexp change, so I discarded the hunk ‹ I missed that I
had also changed do404 to doRoot ‹ sigh (it was a long day).

The table duplication was because I had changed my mind about the order in
which I wanted to present things ‹ you picked the proper order, thanks :).

and may be unlawful.