cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject cordova serve enhancements
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 23:44:53 GMT
https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/66

Can I get some feedback on this?

I’m still playing around with Cordova and don’t really know what people want things to
do….

Fwiw, we’re going to try to get the Cordova help and error behavior to be usable for newbies.
This pull is because a coworker only figured out how to use serve by finding an answer on
stack overflow [1].

I still have some work to do on the Wiki as well, but the hope is that when we’re done,
3.2 will be beginner friendly…

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19232733/cordova-serve-says-404-not-found
and may be unlawful.