cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.9.1 + 3.2.0rc1
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 21:07:11 GMT
I have been testing 3.2.0rc1 on Android 4.2.2 and 4.3 (hitting the 2.x
devices tomorrow. Crossing fingers for the 4.4 ROM) Automated tests are
fine. I'm getting a few glitches on manual tests for SplashScreen and
saving audio/video from Capture so I will investigate to see if these are
new failures ;).

In the hallway we were thinking that it would be really nice to add
discrete instructions for performing the manual tests. Some of this content
is captured on the RunningTests wiki page[1] but if you don't know about
this wiki page it makes manual testing harder than it needs to be. I
created CB-5300 [2] to address making the manual tests easier to run.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/RunningTests