cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.9.1 + 3.2.0rc1
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 22:23:54 GMT
>> Remember, we're not testing the plugins, so that shouldn't block any
release.

+1, that any issues with plugins should not hold up the release.

However, I thought that with each cadence release we were going to publish
a list of the plugins that were tested with that release [1] -  a sort of
snapshot. We were going to at least list the commits on the blog post so it
is possible to consistently recreate a 3.2 timeframe project at a future
point. If we are still planning to do this than I think we need to run the
manual plugin tests.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/54crgxwa5anvva3o