cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Billau <mike.bil...@gmail.com>
Subject Review request: doc pull requests
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 17:21:51 GMT
Hello,

Can somebody please review these two documentation pull requests?

https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/140
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/149

I'd like to merge them pretty soon - I guess I can do this on my own based
on silent consensus.

Also, I tried to use the reviewboard, but every time I'd upload a diff or
use the tools, reviewboard would prepend the letter "r" to one of the
hashes in one of my files. This caused the review tool to reject the diff
since it couldn't match the file and hash. Anybody have any experience with
this?

Thanks,
Mike Billau