cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: input type=file broken on Android 4.4
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:39:00 GMT
Apologize and say "Sorry, the Android team hates Cordova"?

Honestly, was this a private API that was in the Android Browser code?
If so, then we should assume that this would break, since this wasn't
referenced in the Android APIs.  This is outside our scope, and we
really can't do anything more with this without even more breakage.