cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: platform add android skips bat files on os x
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2013 22:32:46 GMT
On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Josh Soref <jsoref@blackberry.com> wrote:

> This sounds like https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-4527

OK, this is bad, because it means that bin/create doesn't use the same
logic as platform add, or that there's some additional logic that's
deleting the batch files.  The only thing that was done for that
change on 3.1.0 was deleting the code that did the deletion.

Of course, I only fixed this on Android, but the only other platform
that would be affected by this would be Blackberry.

> This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information, privileged
and may be unlawful.