cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Android] Test Dependencies
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 18:57:05 GMT
The removal should be just in JS.  I'm OK with that.

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, manually invoking plugman locally to install the device plugin into the test app
is a cleaner way of doing that, IMHO. But does that also mean that there should be a number
of .gitignore entries in cordova-android/test so that the after-effects of running plugman
don't encourage folks to checkin those modifications (the plugin's contents)? That might get
messy with some files like cordova-android/test/res/xml/config.xml.

> Andrew raises a good question. From what I can tell, the device plugin is used only to
populate some human-readable data in the test pages. If that human-readable data isn't really
needed, then the device plugin can go away. Joe, would you be OK with that? If so, I can do
the removal.