cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <>
Subject [Android] Test Dependencies
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 22:36:39 GMT

I saw a recent commit on the Android repository removing what I left
in the test directory.  While I agree that this probably shouldn't
have certain attributes because they're stale, I think that we should
use plugman to install the plugins, because in this case I don't have
my plugins installed in the same directory as Marcel, so the steps
will fail.  We can't assume that everyone is using the same setup, and
the last change I did made the tests compatible with Plugman.

Here's the commit that I'm referring to:;h=b895a0c

Thoughts? Should we bundle Device directly in the repo?  What do people think?

View raw message