cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing multiple iOS versions
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 22:01:22 GMT
It would be impractical to add for Android.  All you would need to do
is make sure that you have a device running a different version of
Android connected every time you tested, and for the emulator, that
means manually controlling the emulator.  Trying to control the
emulator from the command line has proven to be a futile exercise,
since the emulator still is too slow to be of use to anyone.