cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: <plugins> tag, and accessing the plugin list
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 21:27:43 GMT
I'm open to changing the names to something else, since I realize there
used to be a <plugins> tag and <plugin> tags inside, before we used
<feature>.

Adding these as parameters on the <feature> tags is not enough, because the
<feature> tags correspond to "names the bridge knows about", which is not
quite "plugins". JS-only plugins don't appear here, and a single plugin can
have multiple bridge names pointing at different classes.

Braden