cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: engine elements in plugin.xml
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:44:49 GMT
I think the "AND" logic was chosen because you can specify <engine
name="cordova-android" version=">=3.2.0" /> or similar, in order to require
sufficiently new versions of the platforms.

I agree that only makes sense for platform engines, and makes worklight vs.
phonegap vs. cordova engines broken. I don't know how we want to handle
that.

Braden