cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: <plugins> tag, and accessing the plugin list
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 20:31:46 GMT
Following up on my big config-and-metadata summary in the other thread, the
file in question here is the platform config.xml (that is,
$PROJECT/platforms/<platform>/.../config.xml, see my summary).
Significantly, this file is written by Plugman and CLI, and read by the
native platform. The user never reads or writes this file directly in the
normal flow of things.

Braden