cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: cordova-plugins repo release
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:52:56 GMT
I'm not sure if I was clear: I am content with the current repo setup and
argue for keeping it as it is. The main core plugins are in their own repos
and I support that. On the other hand I support having the cordova-plugins
repo as an incubator for experimental projects that either die or graduate
to having real repos.

Braden