cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FxOS] Special needs for contact plugin
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 19:36:05 GMT
The CSP is quite restrictive eh. This will definitely make it more
difficult to port apps that require plugins that make the app "privileged".
No way around this it seems.

I would add a short summary + link to the CSP in the quirks section for all
of the plugins that will turn the application into a privileged app.