cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.2.0 blog review
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 18:57:15 GMT
Thanks everyone for the feedback! I will revise the blog right now and post
an updated less spammy changelog one. I will also add some info on kitkat.

Carlos, that was my mistake. I thought I did add a tag for 3.2.0-rc.1, but
it seems like I did not. We decided a while ago not to do release branches
for CLI. Just tagging.

I will do a quick retag for 3.2.0-0.1.0 on master for the blackberry fix.