cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CLI testing
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 21:36:36 GMT
I see it is easy to fix by changing npm test to not run e2e tests. The
issue here is that this code should never have made it to master while
broken. I am going to revert the e2e tests out and they can be resubmitted
on a branch and merged in when ready. We all need to be diligent in making
sure broken code never makes it to master!