cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <>
Subject Re: 3.2.0 released
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 01:11:11 GMT
So I have gone ahead and merged in your changes for the CLI, Plugman and
cordova-amazon-fireos into the apache repos. Cordova-amazon-fireos repos
has no history currently and I am not planning on spending anymore time
trying to migrate it over.

CLI & Plugman are both on a fireos branch. They both require more work.

CLI -> firstly I had to manually download amazon webview sdk and copy it
into my cordova-amazon-fireos directory that got lazy loaded. This is not
an ideal workflow but it was documented well so meh. Secondly, it is sitll
failing to install for me. I need to spend a bit more time to figure out

Plugman -> tests aren't loading properly for fireos.

Plugins -> I will be looking into these tomorrow.

CordovaJS -> Do you have a pull request for this? Just using Androids?