cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.2.0 released
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 21:15:37 GMT
On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:

> You should download the binary for the user in the script. Node has a cross
> platform http lib.
>

> On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Naik, Archana <naika@lab126.com> wrote:
>
> > Thank you Steven for doing this!!
> >
> > CLI & Plugman are both on a fireos branch. They both require more work.
> >
> > CLI -> firstly I had to manually download amazon webview sdk and copy it
> > into my cordova-amazon-fireos directory that got lazy loaded. This is not
> > an ideal workflow but it was documented well so meh.
> >
> > [AN] : Yes, that's by design for now. If you have better ideas please let
> > me know and I will look into it.

Brian made a good suggestion.

>  >  Secondly, it is sitll
> > failing to install for me. I need to spend a bit more time to figure out
> > why.
> >

> > [AN]: CLI is failing because of the repo URL. Currently, its pointing to
> > Github URL. I will change it to apache one and it should fix the problem.

On the fireos branch for cordova-cli, I have set it to pull from apache and
not github. That is not the issue. I am investigating now what the issue
is.

> > Plugman -> tests aren't loading properly for fireos.
> >

> > [AN]: HmmÅ I am pretty sure I ran "npm test" and it was fine. Any
> > particular branch or all of them are failing of ryou?

 When I run npm test on the fireos branch for plugman, I get the following
error:

Exception loading:
/Users/stevengill/Documents/repo/cordova/cordova-coho/cordova-plugman/spec/platforms/amazon-fireos.spec.js
[TypeError: Cannot call method 'findall' of null]

After this message, the rest of the plugman tests run and pass.

>  > CordovaJS -> Do you have a pull request for this? Just using Androids?
> >

> > [AN]: I have the repo ready with fireos changes. I will send the pull
> > request soon.

Sounds good.