cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova for Ubuntu
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 00:41:14 GMT
Cordova-plugman + cordova-cli both have ubuntu branches. When I run npm
test on cordova cli, I get one failing test. I am still in the process of
manually testing both of these (setting up vagrant with ubuntu). You will
notice I made a commit to the CLI to use apache's repo to grab
cordova-ubuntu (
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-ubuntu.git;a=summary)

I suggest working off these for now and letting me know when you have pull
requests.

I am going to start merging in the plugin code now.

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am going to look into adding the plugin + cli + plugman support tomorrow
> into the apache repos!
>

> On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Steven Gill <stevengill97@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I've merged cordova-ubuntu into the cordova-ubuntu apache repo!
>>
>> Right when 3.2.0 comes out, I will merge the cli + plugin code

>>> git repo: https://github.com/Zaspire/cordova-ubuntu.git

CLI and