cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.9.1 + 3.2.0rc1
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 22:15:00 GMT
Hey all,

I am going to put up a blog post for review shortly for the RC.

If you are interested in helping test the RC (DO IT), you can install it by
going npm install -g cordova@3.2.0-rc1.

Let me know if their are any issues blocking the final release. I know that
the Firefox update script is not quite working, but this is a firefoxos
platform issue, not a cli one. I am working on it. :)

Plugman 0.15.0 has also been published and set to latest.