cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Don Coleman <don.cole...@gmail.com>
Subject BlackBerry 10 plugins and config.xml
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2013 18:00:47 GMT
I'm trying to update a BlackBerry 10 plugin to use Cordova 3.1.0.

I'd like to map the plugin id, com.chariotsolutions.nfc.plugin, to
NfcPlugin so the cordova.exec calls work across all platforms.

No matter what I put in config.xml, Corodva appears to ignore it and use
the plugin's id for calls to corodova.exec.

<config-file target="www/config.xml" parent="/widget">
     <!--
     <feature name="NfcPlugin" value="NfcPlugin" />
     -->
     <feature name="NfcPlugin" value="com.chariotsolutions.nfc.plugin" />
</config-file>

Is there a way to alias the plugin name for corodva.exec?