cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Updating FileTransfer
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 20:16:27 GMT
On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Wargo, John <john.wargo@sap.com> wrote:

> Brian,
>
> Nope to which part of his question? I thought the File API was an
> implementation  of the W3C File API?  Even the File API docs page begins
> with:

The question was about FIleTransfer, not File -- and I think that the nope
was to the published spec side of the disjunction. (But I'll let Brian
clarify if I'm wrong)

As far as I can tell, there isn't a FileTransfer.upload /
FileTransfer.download API anywhere else that's quite like the Cordova API.

Ian