cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@google.com>
Subject Re: Updating FileTransfer
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 14:42:44 GMT
Oh, don't hate me, man :)

If I can manage, I'll try to make FileTransfer *just work* with whatever
version of File you happen to have installed -- but that won't help you if
you want to keep your modified version of FileTransfer working with the new
version of File.

It's unfortunate that it depends on the internals of File :(

What are you doing to modify FileTransfer? If there's any way I can make
your job easier -- any hooks to expose, or extension points that should be
left in, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

Ian