cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-plugins repo release
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2013 04:02:46 GMT
The issue that if use a tag to signify the new version, then the tag is
applied to all plugins in the repo. This is probably not a big deal for
minor bumps, but when a plugin needs a major bump, they all will. So you
will/could have a plugin with a major version bump even though the code has
not changed.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com