cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating FileTransfer
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:00:33 GMT
Well, according to the caniuse link, it is already available in all current
platforms.
Of course we will need to investigate permissions when uploading from
file:// to server://
as there are always some hoops, but having an available browser
implementation to patch is a great start.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com