cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [For discussion] windows8 and run/emulate commands meaning
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 01:13:46 GMT
Yeah, when I explored this a while back, I thought the following made the
most sense:

run --emulator => outputs 'emulator is not supported' until we can get it
to work
run --target => outputs 'target mode is not supported' until we can get it
to work
run --device => runs on the current device

I think it is less confusing to just have the --emulator/emulate command
fail noisily.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com