cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Axel Nennker <ignisvul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: platform add android skips bat files on os x
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2013 18:22:39 GMT
Related to this is the effect that if you have a team that uses different
platforms for development and check in the platforms directory then your
fellow team members might miss the scripts for their development platform.
In our project I created the cordova project on Ubuntu and pushed
platforms/android to git. My colleagues then did a checkout and could not
build the project on their Windows 7 machines. Bummer.
We were able to circumvent the need to checkin platforms now but still this
was a hurdle we would like to get rid off.

Axel