cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject doing a plugin release with Cordova 3.2?
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 16:10:35 GMT
Should we try to do a release of the plugins that have pending changes with
Cordova 3.2?

So far I check and only 2 plugins have changes.
- Contacts
- Geolocation

This will also help us when we document in the Cordova 3.2 release notes
the list of plugins that we tested and included in the downloadable
distribution at the time of the release.

I'm already aware that plugins get release much faster, but with Cordova
3.2 we are packaging in the distribution  a set of release plugins and will
be beneficial to include this two with corresponding fixes.

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>