cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should a Plugin Release be put out now with 3.2.0 ?
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 20:17:09 GMT
Ian
  Could you put the new File plugin work you are working on in a separate
branch?

I think is better to have the dev branch only contain bug fixes to the
current implementation of the plugin.

What if we want to fix a small bug in File plugin and release it next week?

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>