cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.2.0 blog review
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 16:29:17 GMT
Yep it was working on RC1 (i.e. npm install cordova@3.2.0-rc.1)

Which there is no way to track RC1 back to git repo.

But then something got committed in master and pickup with 3.2.0-0.1.0 tag

Steve,
   Could you create a tag in cli  repo when you do an RC (i.e.
3.3.0-0.1.0-rc1)? Or create a branch (i.e. 3.3.x) next time around? either
way it allows to work out from repo.

I discover I can install using npm using git

For example I did today "npm install git://
github.com/apache/cordova-cli.git#3.2.0-0.1.0"

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Bryan Higgins <bryan@bryanhiggins.net>wrote:

> Carlos - I just verified this as well. It was working well in the RC1
> version.
>
> Re-tag?
>

> On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > How do we pick up this blocker [1] for blackberry in CLI 3.2.0-0.1.0 ?
> >

> > [1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-5467
> >

> > On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 9:55 AM, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > One clarification: the platform upgrade guide for iOS does have content
> > > for 3.2.0 in git, but isn't published to cordova.apache.org/docs. The
> > > other platform upgrade guides don't have content for 3.2.0 in git.
> > >
> > > On Nov 22, 2013, at 9:39 AM, Marcel Kinard <cmarcelk@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >

> http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/3.2.0/guide_platforms_index.md.htmlreturnsa404, which
I guess is expected since the docs haven't been cut

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>