cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/NodeInspector
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:31:42 GMT
+1 To add Wiki, I see that is already linked from "Working on issue"

 Once I discover node inspector made CLI development and debugging much
easier.

Maybe adding to the README of CLI and Plugman under a section "Testing and
Debugging" (i.e. run npm install & npm test & use node-inspector for
further debugging)

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 6:05 PM, Josh Soref <jsoref@blackberry.com> wrote:

> I’ve added a short page for NodeInspector…
>
> I’m not sure where it should be referenced. Hopefully it will be of some
> assistance…

Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>