cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net>
Subject Re: Cordova CLI minor update
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 20:16:19 GMT
I've put a fix in for BB, which unfortunately has to contain custom code
paths [1].

The lazy load was putting files under blackberry10 sub-folder, when they
have always lived directly in ~/.cordova/lib/blackberry10/cordova/<VERSION>

I'm not sure why the windows platforms prefer to have the extra
sub-directory, but we can't change the location for bb10 without also
updating the platform version in platforms.js. There are active users who
have already downloaded the 3.2 lib. Hopefully not many have started
cleanly on 3.2.0-0.2.0, which would put them in a bad state.

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-cli.git;a=commit;h=f7a35b3ca8a8b787fbbe01aebed286802451b64a