cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cordova Debug Mode
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 19:36:49 GMT
Lets distinguish between "CLI" as (a) one of two potential cordova
workflows vs (b) typing commands into a terminal using an easy & documented
& unsurprising syntax for users of the cordova tool.

So: How would you release from "the CLI"?
(a) The same ways you would using the platform workflow
(b) You cannot

My point is: its worth simplifying/documenting for (b) but its not like you
cannot ever ship an app using the "project workflow" aka "CLI".

-Michal