cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 13:02:53 GMT
Witam Zygmunt!

Are you interested in a particular platform (android / ios / bb10 / windows
phone / firefoxos)?

Or, perhaps you want to learn and improve our workflow tooling
(cordova-cli, plugman, or writing some user-land scripts for generating
plugins etc)

Or, maybe you want to help with our plugin test migration efforts?

-Michal