cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Refactoring the CLI tests
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 16:57:40 GMT
+1 to testing end-to-end, but I thought thats what BuildBot/Medic does?
 Likely we want to ship those end-to-end test scripts so users can test
changes locally, but I think the tests are are inside CLI now are meant to
be unit tests, which yes, have very limited usefulness in isolation, but
perhaps shouldn't be entirely replaced?  If they really are useless (not
sure) then they should be fixed/removed.